Friday, August 17, 2007

RSS Feeds and Me

I created my Bloglines account earlier today. While it is very tempting to subscribe to several of the various news sites and library-related blogs, I don't want to be inundated with updates. So I decided to wade into this very slowly and, at this time, have only subscribed to "LibraryBytes". No updates have come in yet. I'm looking forward to the 1st one. If this goes well, I'll add a few more to my subscription list. It has to be easier to get the feed than it is to keep checking for updates at the few blogs that I occasionally read.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Helene Blowers is the person who developed the original Web 2.0 program. I watched a webinar about it. It was great. This program has been tweaked for STDL, but the same principles. Great job. Keep going.