Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Crossing the Finish Line!

It seems strange to be done. At the same time, I am relieved to reach this point. I've tried to move along on this as quickly as possible, since the next few weeks will be busy and I didn't want to face October playing "catch up". Even now, however, it has sometime been difficult to find the time to work on this. It would probably be more accurate to say I have "taken" the time from other tasks, rather that "found" free time begging to be filled. Yet I felt this was important and it provided an opportunity to explore topics about which I've been curious. It's been a good experience: interesting, informative, fun.

Odyssey's over.
Tasks done--learning's just begun!
Exciting future!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Thanks for participating and taking the time. I think it will help in the future.